January Pack 2024

 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

And to celebrate it. A happy new pack...

January Pack 2024

To celebrate the new year this pack will be cheaper than the others and this one won't be available in the future.

17 FAKES for 10$ only for this month.

Payment:

  • Bitcoin
  • Steam Cards
  • Playstation Cards

Send me a mail if you are interested and let me know the payment method you choose (Bitcoin or cards) with the subject: January 2024

quesoyyofakes@protonmail.com

For the cards there are limits that I can't control so talk to me before purchase, please.

Once you do the payment, you will find this exclusive pack in my Discord server in an extra section hidden for everyone. So, you must give me your username and join the server: https://discord.gg/xWxbKeuzrD

List of the girls inside this pack: Anya Chalotra, Aubrey Plaza, Elena de Lara, Elizabeth Olsen, Emma Roberts, Emma Watson, Hailee Steinfeld, Hunter Schafer, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kaley Cuoco, Madelaine Petsch, Margot Robbie, Sabrina Carpenter, Sydney Sweeney

Previews of all the pictures faked in the pack:




Comments