October Pack 2023

  Another month, another pack, this time the...

October Pack 2023

What's it? A new pack of fakes I did specially for this month.


25 FAKES.

Again like the previous pack, this pack is not for everyone. It won't be public never. Is more like something special if you donate 20$ or more in Bitcoin or Playstations Cards/Steam Cards. Yes, I need some support and wanted to do something but don't want to feed those lurkers so, this was the best option.

It will only be available this month, after that, it wouldn't have discount like the previous ones.

Keep in mind that if you get this, you are not only doing it for the fakes. You would be also supporting me to do more and more fakes in the future...

The price for this pack is 20$After this month, the price of this pack would go up 5$ and you can't share any of the fakes.

If you are a VIP member then, the price is 15$.

Preferred payment in Bitcoin but I also accept Playstation Cards or Steam Cards. If you are interested in this pack and want to support me. Think about helping me with this and have some rewards in form of exclusive fakes.

Send me a mail if you are interested with the payment method you choose (Bitcoin or cards) with the subject: October 2023

quesoyyofakes@protonmail.com

I will give you a bitcoin address or tell you which card I can accept. For the cards there are limits that I can't control so talk to me before purchase, please.

Also, if there is a problem with the card (never happened), you must resolve it... I prefer Bitcoin because it's annonymous and no possible errors/problems but if you but the wrong card, wrong coin or the code is already used, I can't do anything there...


Once you do the payment, you will find this exclusive fakes in my Discord server in an extra section hidden for everyone. So, you must give me your username and join the server: https://discord.gg/xWxbKeuzrD

I am also there to answer your questions!

List of the girls inside this pack: Aitana, Ana de Armas, Anne Hathaway, Brie Larson, Elizabeth Olsen, Emilia Clarke, Gal Gadot, Hailee Steinfeld, Hayley Atwell, Jessica Chastain, Kat Dennings, Katy Perry, Millie Bobby Brown, Rihanna, sairaspooks, Sarah Wayne Callies, Sasha Calle.



October Pack





Comments