Not a fake

 I'm taking a break accepting commissions, I don't know when I will accept them again or if I will accept them in the future.


Also I don't think I will continue doing more fakes, maybe when I wanted to do something just for fun once in a while but not a lot like now.

Maybe I will finish and upload some unfinished fakes here and mostly (99%) will go for the VIP AREA but not sure about the future. So if you end up in this web, I really hope you enjoy what's already posted.

UPDATE:

I don't know why this publication keeps getting more and more views but just to clarify everything.

I stopped doing them because every fake takes a lot of time to do it properly. I am talking about hours of my free time to do every one of them. I did it as a hobby and also wanted to do some big project as I said in the past, to do at least one fake of every celeb out there. But that requires time and support. Doing something which requires time of your life and people only care when you stop doing it, is a bad sign. Like none care about it.

I mean, of course every way of support is always welcome. I prefer money for obvious reasons and I created rewards for the ones who want to support my work, rewards which are exclusive and a little game with Margot Robbie. But I know not everyone can't or won't give money for something they enjoy. But also sharing or commenting would have helped me a lot but here we are...

For mostly those reasons I stopped but I wanted to share some last fakes with everyone but I think it would be a stupid movement. Better upload the last ones to the VIP AREA so the ones who never "care" about anything and just want free stuff without giving won't see them (and I repeat, one comment, one RT, sharing... would be enough) 

Not the best update for this blog but I wanted to clarify some points and if you want to ask something I will read the commens.


Also, not always I will do them but if you want a commission, send me a mail and I will see if I like the picture, but before that read the conditions.


UPDATE 2:

Discord Server

Twitter





Comments

  1. Wow man that's sad and I have a LOT of celebs that I wanted you to fake them since you do it very realistic, hope you come back soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should take a look at what I still have in the VIP AREA, maybe what you want is already there...

      Delete
  2. You still got a discord?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for everything! Take your time coming back. Don’t stresss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my own wish list... but I appreciate all the ones you did. Including some that were on my wish list:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment