Twitter

 Hi everyone,

I just created another account on Twitter. I really don't know if this one would be banned like in the past or if I will use it the same way as the old ones. Now we have the Discord server to discuss stuff but I wanted to comeback to Twitter (had problems with this) and Could create the account but I set it as private.

My idea is to accept all the requests if you want to follow me but I will stay in the shadows with the lock so I will avoid the reports.

If you have an idea to conservate the account and avoid the problems, please let me know.

See you on Twitter

QueSoyYoF1

--------------

 If you enjoy my fakes or just want to buy me a beer. You can send me a tip in Bitcoin to this wallet:

1Bd1XGB3aZg7W4BjEM9ZvWtJkLGDABT423

Your support keeps this site updated and encourage me to continue doing fakes. So if you really enjoy my fakes and my project and want me to continue (At least one fake of each celebrity) consider giving a small donation, share the fakes here posted (without editing them, please) or just leave a comment (annonymous). Don't be just a lurker.




Comments