Margot Robbie 2





 

If you enjoy my fakes or just want to buy me a beer. You can send me a tip in Bitcoin to this wallet:

1Bd1XGB3aZg7W4BjEM9ZvWtJkLGDABT423


Your support keeps this site updated and encourage me to continue doing fakes. So if you really enjoy my fakes and my project and want me to continue (At least one fake of each celebrity) consider giving a small donation, share the fakes here posted (without editing them, please) or just leave a comment (annonymous). Don't be just a lurker.


From the last month I am seriously thinking about stop doing them because I don't see accomplished what I wanted to do. I do this as a hobby but also it takes a lot of time and not having any type of feedback is the same as saying a lot of people don't care and why taking all this time if people don't care?


BTW hope you enjoy this fake of Margot that I put in a lot of hours to make it (for me) perfect.

Comments

  1. I appreciate you going the extra-EXTRA mile and putting cum over the eyelashes and the foamy drip that results from mixing cum and saliva. Makes it look super authentic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment